What is air slide fabric for cement?
The Air Slide Fabric for cement is made of high-quality synthetic heat-resistant fibers and is integrally woven. It is suitable for pneumatic conveying chutes for cement, alumina, and other powder materials. It is often used to convey cement and raw meal powder in the cement industry.
Features of air slide fabric for cement
The use of Air Slide Canvas in the cement raw meal homogenization storehouse can make the cement raw meal uniform.
Synthetic fiber air slide canvas is made of high-quality synthetic fiber raw materials. The breathable belt has a smooth surface, good integrity, uniform, and stable air permeability, wear resistance, high-temperature resistance, no absorption, no ash, easy installation, and long service life. Features.
The air slide canvas is an alternative material for multi-layer canvas and ceramic porous plates. It is used in pneumatic conveying equipment for powdery and granular materials in the cement industry, such as air conveying chutes, homogenization storehouses, pneumatic lift pumps for the airbox, flow valves, and bulk cement warehouses, power plants, chemical industry, metallurgy, and other industries.
How to use air slide fabric for cement?
The Air Slide Cloth is installed at the bottom of the tanks of bulk cement tankers, bulk fly ash vehicles, bulk cement trains, and bulk cement ships, and is pressurized by an air compressor to make the powdery particles in the tank change from solid-state to solid-state. In the fluid state, the material in the tank is discharged to the designated position by the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the tank.
4 key points for the use of air slide fabric
- The Air Slide Fabric should be stored in a clean and dry place, and do not stick to oil and water during installation.
- When cutting, the length of the air slide canvas is 0.5cm longer than the slope, the width is 1.5cm wider than the shell flange, and the shell is installed after longitudinal tension.
- The horizontal direction for air slide fabrics should also be tightened as much as possible. When there are curved grooves and three-way and four-way grooves, in order to maintain uniform air permeability, the joints between the layers should be staggered and the butt joints should be tightened.
- When installing, first install the upper shell at the joint, and then tighten each end.
5 steps for Installation of the air slide fabric in the air slide conveyor for cement
The air conveying inclined tank is suitable for conveying powdery materials that are easy to fluidize such as cement. The equipment has low working noise, no lubrication, low power consumption, and large conveying capacity, and adopts a new type of coating and air slide fabric, which has obvious advantages.
The air slide conveyor chute is composed of two upper and lower slots, and a special wear-resistant chemical fiber material is used as a breathable layer to separate the upper and lower slots. When the high-pressure air enters the lower trough and enters through the breathable layer, the material in the upper trough is in a fluid state and flows under the action of gravity to achieve the purpose of conveying.
The installation method of the air slide canvas in the chute ventilation board is as follows:
- Cut: Cut the air slide canvas according to the specified size, and use an electric iron (or heated steel bar) to heat and seal the incision to prevent it from falling off;
- Punch holes: Heat them with an iron rod slightly smaller than the diameter of the installation bolts, and punch holes around the air slide fabric that need to be punched. Be careful not to let an open flame burn the air slide fabric when perforating. When drilling holes with a drilling machine, use a hot iron rod to seal the hole around the hole after drilling to prevent it from dispersing;
- Lay the air slide fabric on the lower groove, pass through the bolts, add iron bars around to compress it, and tighten the screw cap to use;
- The bead (or flange) should be deburred, and the welding part should be smoothed;
- To ensure sealing, white latex should be surrounded on the lower surface of the air slide fabric.