Equipment for conveying powdery materials that are easy to fluidize
The air slide conveyor (aka, Fluidized Conveying Systems) can be used for cement, fly ash, and other powdery materials that are easy to fluidize. The chute uses a high-pressure centrifugal fan as the power source so that the material in the closed conveying chute is kept fluidized and the inclined end is slowly moved. The central part of the equipment has no transmission part. It adopts a new coating wheel and breathable layer, which is convenient for sealing operation and management. The air slide conveyor is light in weight, low in power consumption, significant in conveying force, and easy to change the conveying direction.
The air slide conveyor is a device that uses airflow to convey bulk materials along the pipeline. There are three types of negative pressure conveying, positive pressure conveying, and mixed type. Its working principle is to use the kinetic energy of the airflow to make the bulk material in a suspended state to be transported along the pipeline with the airflow.
Negative pressure delivery
After the exhaust fan is started, the whole system is in a certain degree of vacuum. Under the action of the pressure difference, the airflow makes the material enter the suction nozzle and send it to the separator at the discharge place along the conveying pipe. After the material is separated from the airflow, it is separated by The air is discharged from the bottom of the filter, and the airflow is purified by the dust collector and then discharged into the atmosphere through the muffler. The advantage is that the feeding is simple, and the material can be sucked from several places at the same time. But the conveying distance is short and the productivity is low. High tightness requirements.
Positive pressure delivery
The blower presses the air into the conveying pipe, the material is supplied from the feeder, and the mixture of air and material is conveyed to the discharge place along the conveying pipe. The material is discharged through the separator, and the air is discharged into the atmosphere after being purified by the dust collector. . The characteristics of positive pressure conveying are opposite to that of negative pressure conveying, which can convey materials to several places at the same time, with long conveying distance and high productivity, but the structure is complex.
It is a combination of the above two forms.
Reminder: The air slide conveyor should not be used for materials with large particle size, high moisture content, and poor fluidization!
8 Factors Affecting Conveying Efficiency
- Air slide fabric for breathability.
- Install the tilt angle. The optimum inclination angle of the air conveying chute for conveying fly ash is 5°-6°.
- The width of the air slide conveyors trough body.
- Conveying air consumption. The working pressure of the fluidized air in the air conveying chute is generally 3.5-5Kpa, and the optimal air consumption is 2-3m3/㎡·min, that is, the air consumption per minute per square meter of the effective ventilation area of the orifice plate is 2-3m3.
- The moisture content of the material. Under normal circumstances, the moisture content of the material is less than 1%. If the moisture content is high, it will affect the conveying efficiency and even cause blockage.
- The initial velocity of the material. A certain initial speed is beneficial to Air slide Chute conveying, especially for shorter Air slide conveyors.
- Conveying distance. For long-distance pneumatic conveying, the corresponding air inlets must be added in the length direction of the Air slide conveyor to ensure that the air evenly enters the air slide conveyor chute and maintain the best fluidization of the material.
- Control of material feed quantity. Air slide conveyors must feed evenly to avoid chute blockage caused by excessive feed in an instant.