The pharmaceutical industry requires the transport of several materials, including powders, granules, and tablets. Airslide fabric is a critical component in the pharmaceutical manufacturing process as it provides a safe and efficient way to transport these materials. It offers several advantages, including high efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness.
Top 5 Benefits Of Airslide Fabric In Pharmaceuticals Industry
Airslide fabric is a popular solution for transporting powders, granules, and tablets in the pharmaceutical industry. Here are some of its benefits:
- High efficiency: Airslide fabric contains a smooth surface and a weft-stretch fabric construction that allows air to circulate evenly, resulting in efficient conveying.
- Accuracy: Accurate dosage is essential in the pharmaceutical industry. Airslide fabric can transport materials with high precision, reducing wastage and ensuring accurate dosage.
- Low maintenance: Airslide fabric has minimal maintenance requirements, as it is resistant to abrasion and wear and tear. It can be cleaned with compressed air or a reverse pulse system to remove any built-up materials and debris.
- Cost-effective: Airslide fabric is a cost-effective transmission solution for pharmaceutical materials. It requires less energy than other conveying methods and has a lower initial cost.
- Cross-contamination prevention: Airslide fabric is an enclosed system where the conveyed material is not exposed to the environment, minimizing the risk of cross-contamination.
Typical Applications Of Airslide Fabric In The Pharmaceutical Industry
|Tablet Coating||Airslide fabric is used to transport sugar and certain polymers used for tablet coating|
|Powder Transport||Airslide fabric is used to transport powders such as lactose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose|
|Granule Transport||Airslide fabric is used to transport granules of materials such as Paracetamol, ibuprofen, and aspirin|
Top 3 Applications Of Airslide Fabric
Airslide fabric is a versatile solution for transporting pharmaceutical materials. Here are some common applications:
- Tablet Coating: Airslide fabric is used to transport sugar and certain polymers used for tablet coating. The fabric allows for precise dosing and prevents cross-contamination.
- Powder Transport: Airslide fabric is used to transport powders, such as lactose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose. It is an enclosed system that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination from the environment.
- Granule Transport: Airslide fabric is used to transport granules of materials such as paracetamol, ibuprofen, and aspirin, among others. The high precision and accuracy of the fabric ensure that the correct dosage of medication is conveyed, reducing wastage and ensuring that the right amount of active ingredient is contained in each tablet.
Additional Benefits Of Using Airslide Fabric In The Pharmaceutical Industry
- Dust minimization: Airslide fabric minimizes dusting, reducing the risk of contamination in the work environment, and increasing hygiene levels.
- Safe for pharmaceutical use: Airslide fabrics are made from materials that meet the required safety standards for pharmaceutical use, ensuring that the conveyed materials are safe for consumption.
- Low energy consumption: Airslide fabric is energy-efficient, reducing energy costs and making it a cost-effective solution for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Installation adaptability: Airslide fabric can be easily installed and adapted to different lengths and diameters, making it a versatile and flexible solution for transporting pharmaceutical materials.
Airslide fabric is an essential component in the pharmaceutical industry, providing high efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness in the transport of pharmaceutical materials. Understanding the benefits of airslide fabric and its common applications in the industry can help you make informed decisions when choosing a transport solution for your specific needs. Just as importantly, selecting a high-quality airslide fabric designed for specific applications and optimal performance conditions is crucial for efficiency and safety in the pharmaceutical industry.