Airslide Fabric, also known as Air Slide Belt or Conveyor Belt, is a high-quality material that is widely used in various industrial applications, especially for conveying powdered or granular materials.
This fabric is designed to provide a smooth and efficient flow of materials, reducing the risk of clogging or damage to the equipment used for the transportation of these materials.
Airslide fabric is made up of a combination of synthetic fibers that are woven together to form a smooth and sturdy material. The most common fibers used for Airslide Fabric include polyester, nylon, and aramid (also known as Kevlar). These fibers are chosen for their high strength, durability, and chemical resistance, ensuring that the fabric can withstand heavy use and exposure to harsh environments.
3 Types of Airslide Fabric
There are different types of Airslide Fabric available in the market, and each one is designed to meet specific industrial requirements. Some of the most common types of Airslide Fabric include:
- Polyester Airslide Fabric: Made of polyester fibers, this type of fabric is known for its excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and wear. It is commonly used in cement plants and other industries for the transportation of powdered materials.
- Nylon Airslide Fabric: Made of nylon fibers, this type of fabric offers even better strength and resistance to wear and tear. It is commonly used in the chemical industry for the transportation of abrasive materials.
- Aramid Airslide Fabric: Made of aramid fibers, this type of fabric is known for its exceptional strength and resistance to high temperatures and chemicals. It is commonly used in industries such as power generation and food processing.
Top 4 Properties of Airslide Fabric
Airslide Fabric is designed to provide several properties that make it an ideal choice for material transportation in various industries. Some of the key properties of Airslide Fabric include:
- High strength and durability – Airslide Fabric is made of strong and durable fibers that can withstand heavy use and exposure to harsh environments.
- Low friction coefficient – Airslide Fabric is designed to have a low friction coefficient, ensuring that materials can move smoothly along the surface of the fabric.
- Chemical resistance – Airslide Fabric is resistant to damage from chemicals, making it ideal for transporting materials that would otherwise corrode or degrade the fabric.
- Non-stick properties – Airslide Fabric is designed to have non-stick properties, ensuring that materials do not adhere to the surface of the fabric and cause clogs or damage to the equipment.
Top 3 Applications of Airslide Fabric
Airslide Fabric has a wide range of industrial applications, and it is used in various industries such as cement, chemical, power generation, food processing, and more. Some of the common applications of Airslide Fabric include:
- Transportation of powdered or granular materials – Airslide Fabric is widely used for the transportation of materials such as cement, fly ash, aluminum powder, and other powdered or granular materials.
- Fluidization of materials – Airslide Fabric is also used for the fluidization of materials, which involves blowing air through the fabric to create a fluid-like state for materials such as flour, sugar, and other fine powders.
- Filter media – Airslide Fabric can be used as a filter material, where it is subjected to high temperatures and pressures to filter out impurities from materials such as gas or liquid.
Airslide Fabric is a high-quality material that is designed to meet the specific requirements of various industries. The composition and properties of Airslide Fabric make it an ideal choice for the transportation of powdered or granular materials, as well as for fluidization and filtration applications.
With its strength, durability, and chemical resistance, Airslide Fabric is an essential component of various industrial processes, contributing to the efficient and smooth flow of materials.